Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > BigTen Fever > Big Ten Forum

View Poll Results: Who will win the BT tourney
OSU 8 28.57%
Wisconsin 6 21.43%
MSU 8 28.57%
Indiana 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2007, 11:24 AM   #1
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
Who will win the BT tourney?

Who do you think will win the Big Ten Tourney? Do you think there will be a surprise team or a team other than the ones listed?
yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2007, 11:46 AM   #2
Purple Haze

vCash: 400
Purple Haze has a brilliant futurePurple Haze has a brilliant futurePurple Haze has a brilliant futurePurple Haze has a brilliant futurePurple Haze has a brilliant futurePurple Haze has a brilliant futurePurple Haze has a brilliant futurePurple Haze has a brilliant futurePurple Haze has a brilliant futurePurple Haze has a brilliant futurePurple Haze has a brilliant future
Wisconson is far and away the best team in this conference, and has proven it. I think they havea very good chance to beat anyone they play

Old 02-07-2007, 11:54 AM   #3
yaya551
Administrator

yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
I just have this feeling that IU will win this. Even though Wisky is the clear favorite, I am going on gut feeling with this one.

Old 02-07-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
Adam
THE Local BTF Nerd

vCash: 10608
Adam has a reputation beyond reputeAdam has a reputation beyond reputeAdam has a reputation beyond reputeAdam has a reputation beyond reputeAdam has a reputation beyond reputeAdam has a reputation beyond reputeAdam has a reputation beyond reputeAdam has a reputation beyond reputeAdam has a reputation beyond reputeAdam has a reputation beyond reputeAdam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaya551 View Post
I just have this feeling that IU will win this. Even though Wisky is the clear favorite, I am going on gut feeling with this one.
Obviously by Wisconsin and Indiana you both mean Michigan State.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2007, 02:21 PM   #5
SilverBullets
Administrator

vCash: 10545
SilverBullets has much to be proud ofSilverBullets has much to be proud ofSilverBullets has much to be proud ofSilverBullets has much to be proud ofSilverBullets has much to be proud ofSilverBullets has much to be proud ofSilverBullets has much to be proud ofSilverBullets has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
Wisconson is far and away the best team in this conference, and has proven it. I think they havea very good chance to beat anyone they play
I don't know about far and away the best team. But sure I think they are the best team in the conference right now. They did beat OSU in Madison by only 3. They do travel to Columbus in a few weeks.
SilverBullets is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2007, 09:14 PM   #6
ucka

vCash: 99991408
ucka is on a distinguished road
What no Northwestern comedy option? :haha:
ucka is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2007, 11:03 AM   #7
BoilermakerSpecial

vCash: 100
BoilermakerSpecial is on a distinguished road
I'm sorta disappointed Purdue doesn't even make the list, we did just hammer MSU. Not that I think we have a chance, but still.

I'll go with the Hoosiers, but my darkhorse pick is Iowa.
BoilermakerSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2007, 11:09 AM   #8
yaya551
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoilermakerSpecial View Post
I'm sorta disappointed Purdue doesn't even make the list, we did just hammer MSU. Not that I think we have a chance, but still.

I'll go with the Hoosiers, but my darkhorse pick is Iowa.
Well I kind of just went with the obvious ones at this point and the leaders in the BT. But in BT play anything is possible, like MSU totally collapsing to Purdue

Old 02-08-2007, 11:13 AM   #9
BoilermakerSpecial

vCash: 100
BoilermakerSpecial is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaya551 View Post
Well I kind of just went with the obvious ones at this point and the leaders in the BT. But in BT play anything is possible, like MSU totally collapsing to Purdue
I ask you though, who is looking more likely to make the Dance right now, MSU or Purdue? Just saying... But yeah, I understand. Anyway, you'll just have to put us in a poll later we don't belong in or something.
BoilermakerSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2007, 11:17 AM   #10
yaya551
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoilermakerSpecial View Post
I ask you though, who is looking more likely to make the Dance right now, MSU or Purdue?
Neither