Old 02-05-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
ball Indiana vs. Illinois

#1 Indiana Hoosiers vs. Illinois Fighting Illini

7:00 PM ET, February 7, 2013
Assembly Hall, Champaign, IL
ESPN

yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
Sparticus

vCash: 100
Sparticus is a glorious beacon of lightSparticus is a glorious beacon of lightSparticus is a glorious beacon of lightSparticus is a glorious beacon of lightSparticus is a glorious beacon of light
Couldn't think of a better way to spend my 21st birthday than rushing the court after knocking off #1 IU...

Raised a Spartan...
...Soon to be an Illini
Sparticus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2013, 02:15 PM   #3
Hoosierfan
Defender of The Rock

Hoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant future
This feels like a bit of a trap game. Hope the guys don't get caught looking forward to OSU.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #4
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
I'm not watching cause I'm stuck in class, but it appears ILL is giving IU all they can handle. 72 all with like 37 seconds left???

Old 02-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #5
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
And #1 goes down again! Illinois wins it 74-72...unless ESPN.com is lying to me

Old 02-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #6
Hoosierfan
Defender of The Rock

Hoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosierfan View Post
This feels like a bit of a trap game. Hope the guys don't get caught looking forward to OSU.
Called it.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #7
Drocks
Forum Moderator

But it appears they came out with the right focus, they were up double digits with like 6 minutes left and led throughout. Maybe they thought they had it in the bag and let up, kind of a bad collapse it looks like.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:14 PM   #8
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
Crazy finish, wasn't expecting that with the way the game went. Nice win Illini.
yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #9
GoState
High Fever Club

vCash: 40000
GoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
Couldn't think of a better way to spend my 21st birthday than rushing the court after knocking off #1 IU...

That's one hell of a bday gift!!! Congrats!!
GoState is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #10
Guaransheed
Administrator

Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
It's not a trap game. More like an away game so you don't get spotted ten or so points from the get go with the refs!
I kid! Only sort of though. Michigan back to number one, the way it should be.
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote