Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > BigTen Fever > The Tailgate

Old 02-03-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
mjp28
Administrator

vCash: 1275
mjp28 will become famous soon enough
football 2013 NFL DRAFT begins on Thursday, April 25 and ends on Saturday, April 27

NFL Draft 2013 begins on Thursday, April 25 and ends on Saturday, April 27.

Woo-hoo season over! I'm already moving on.

1. Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Oakland Raiders
4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Detroit Lions

Old 02-04-2013, 12:01 AM   #2
Guaransheed

vCash: 1600
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Well I just hope Detroit goes for a pass rushing DE with the 5 pick and then offensive line with the next two. If they do that, I'll be happy. Then trade Young for a sack of potatoes or cut him, because Detroit doesn't need a cancer like him. At least TO and Moss produced when they were complaining and mouthy. Young is terrible and legitimately said on twitter he's a hall of famer.
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
Guaransheed

Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
And the Lions are already getting the ball rolling. Goodbye Titus "The Cancer Of All Cancers" Young.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #4
mjp28
Administrator

vCash: 1275
mjp28 will become famous soon enough
I wished they put the draft back on Sat/Sun instead of this stupid 3 day deal.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
Hoosierfan
Defender of The Rock

vCash: 100
Hoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant future
The Colts really need some O-Line and DB help. We've go $40 million in cap space, so it doesn't all have to come from the draft. Would also be nice to get an heir-apparent for Reggie.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:47 AM   #6
Bighouseblue

vCash: 500
Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
Well I just hope Detroit goes for a pass rushing DE with the 5 pick and then offensive line with the next two. If they do that, I'll be happy. Then trade Young for a sack of potatoes or cut him, because Detroit doesn't need a cancer like him. At least TO and Moss produced when they were complaining and mouthy. Young is terrible and legitimately said on twitter he's a hall of famer.
I'll take Millner at CB with their #5 overall!
Bighouseblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #7
Guaransheed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighouseblue View Post
I'll take Millner at CB with their #5 overall!
The Lions seem to be agreeing with me so far. They cut Kyle Vanden Bosch and Stephen Peterman. I can only assume this means pass rushing defensive end, and offensive linemen, like I wanted. I'd much rather have a really good defensive end, than Millner at the five. If the Lions were selecting at more like 10-15, I'd take Millner. He's not worth a top five pick to me.

I think DR is on his way out, so getting Barret Jones and the guy from Wisconsin in the 2nd and 3rd if they fall a bit will be the best case scenario.

Last edited by Guaransheed; 02-05-2013 at 05:00 PM.