Old 01-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
ball Minnesota vs. Wisconsin

#12 Minnesota Golden Gophers vs. Wisconsin Badgers

2:00 PM ET, January 26, 2013
Kohl Center, Madison, WI
BTN

yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
Early on in the first few minutes, definitely has the look of one of those classic 49-46 games. A little under 12 minutes left in the half and it is 9-6 Gophers.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like we're gonna have a good one here.
yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #4
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
Don't like how we're closing this half though, gotta say...

Old 01-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Tied at 24 at the half, after a really bad foul by Marshall gave Dre Hollins 3 FTs to tie it up with like .2 left in the half.

Gophers controlled early before Becky made a run. I'm thinking this is gonna be nip and tuck most of the 2nd half.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Wisconsin already in the bonus I believe with over 15 minutes left in the half

Old 01-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #7
fink
High Fever Club

vCash: 100
fink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drocks View Post
Wisconsin already in the bonus I believe with over 15 minutes left in the half
6 fouls on MN in the first half, 6 fouls on MN in the next four minutes.

"You will not win on the road in the B1G" -Ted Valentine
fink is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #8
Drocks
Forum Moderator

They're calling it pretty evenly though, it's just like they flipped a switched from 1st half to 2nd half on how much contact they were gonna call.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #9
fink
High Fever Club

vCash: 100
fink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drocks View Post
They're calling it pretty evenly though, it's just like they flipped a switched from 1st half to 2nd half on how much contact they were gonna call.
For sure, the inconsistency is maddening, though. Teddy finally realized that the fans came to see him. Gophers up 2 at the under 4. Thank the lord that Dre Hollins is the best player on the court.

"You will not win on the road in the B1G" -Ted Valentine
fink is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #10
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Yeah, Dre with almost half our points. We've gotten virtually nothing from Coleman or Williams, and Austin can't hit a shot either. I'm happy we even have a lead with all that considered. But it's gonna be hard to close it out.