Old 12-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
Guaransheed
Administrator

vCash: 1000
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Cars?

Anyone on here interested in cars? As I noted in another thread, I'll be rebuilding another one sometime soon. Here's a few of my vehicles:

Sort of starting to collect different vehicles that I always wanted as a kid.

Off-roading vehicle - Grand Cherokee '97 Limited

Lincoln Mark VIII '95

2007 Mustang Premium Coupe

'54 Dodge 5 Window

Also going to be getting a Chryslor Windsor sometime soon to rebuild. If you want to keep up with my rebuilds, hopefully it's cool if I use this thread. If you're not interested in cars, what else you guys interested in? What do you collect? I also collect a ton of drums. Between drums and cars, I'm going to be broke!
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

vCash: 100
OSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud of
06 Infiniti G35 for the last few years.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

vCash: 1524
BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
<---- 1993 Toyota FZJ80
BLACKGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #4
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

vCash: 100
OSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud of
Oh, and a 2011 Volvo XC60.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #5
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
Not really into cars, but I drive a 2005 Chrysler 300C

Old 12-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #6
The Hoosier Express

vCash: 1600
The Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to all
2008 Dodge Charger R/T...vroom vroom!

Old 12-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
Personally, I never understood why people get so into sports cars. I have no use for the sports car in general.

Old 12-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #8
Guaransheed
Administrator

vCash: 1000
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKGOLD View Post
Personally, I never understood why people get so into sports cars. I have no use for the sports car in general.
I just enjoy the pick-up in them. And of course some of them are just sweet looking. Plus my mustang gets about 26 mpg which is certainly not horrible. My lincoln with the v8 on the other hand...not so good with gas. That's probably due in large part to the way I drove it though. Now I let my sister drive it around and it's a little better on gas for her.
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #9
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

Fair enough. People would say the same thing about me. I love my old Land Cruisers.

1993 FZJ80
1975 FJ55 (RHD)

Most people don't "get" that either. And that's fine.

My 80 gets awful gas mileage...about 12...but...it gets me to some really amazing locations and that's all I care about.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #10
ohiobuckinut
Administrator

vCash: 102500
ohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hoosier Express View Post
2008 Dodge Charger R/T...vroom vroom!
Manual or automatic?
Aggie Country Here I come this fall! Gig' Em!
ohiobuckinut is offline   Reply With Quote