Old 11-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
B1G

vCash: 500
B1G is on a distinguished road
Gareon Conley decommits

Steve Lorenz ‏@TremendousUM

Wow RT @Miles11W BREAKING: Gareon Conley confirms to me he has de-committed from #Michigan. Will take an official to#OhioState.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #2
Bighouseblue

vCash: 500
Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
as expected. Heard he will still take an official to OSU, UM and Cincy.
Bighouseblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 09:34 AM   #3
Spartan Pride
Larry Caper

vCash: 200
Spartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Whoops.
Spartan Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #4
geigerm

vCash: 4500
geigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud of
This isn't really surprising, is it? Lot of talk about this being a possibility a couple of months ago, if I remember right.
geigerm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
Guaransheed
Administrator

Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Well the thing is he was an under the radar guy only had a MAC offer and Michigan offered. Obviously he committed. Now he has loads of high quality offers and wants to look around. He's welcome back to Michigan if he wants because he was open and honest with Hoke. He'll end up at Oregon or OSU though and he'll be a good one. Can't win them all.

In better news, many think we'll get Green soon. HELLO HEISMAN!
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 09:59 AM   #6
ohiobuckinut
Administrator

vCash: 108000
ohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
Well the thing is he was an under the radar guy only had a MAC offer and Michigan offered. Obviously he committed. Now he has loads of high quality offers and wants to look around. He's welcome back to Michigan if he wants because he was open and honest with Hoke. He'll end up at Oregon or OSU though and he'll be a good one. Can't win them all.

In better news, many think we'll get Green soon. HELLO HEISMAN!
Has anyone who has been touted as the next Big Heisman winner coming out of high school.ever won one? Several guys have been touted as going to.win 4 but never won one.
Aggie Country Here I come this fall! Gig' Em!
ohiobuckinut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
Guaransheed
Administrator

Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobuckinut View Post
Has anyone who has been touted as the next Big Heisman winner coming out of high school.ever won one? Several guys have been touted as going to.win 4 but never won one.
No one but me is touting him as it though(and I was joking so take it easy killer). And yes actually they have. I'll introduce you to this guy:

Old 11-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #8
ohiobuckinut
Administrator

vCash: 108000
ohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to all
Quote:
No one but me is touting him as it though(and I was joking so take it easy killer). And yes actually they have. I'll introduce you to this guy:

I was just curious, and Richardson never won one nor do I recall him being touted for the Heisman out of high school like Brady Quinn and others have.
Aggie Country Here I come this fall! Gig' Em!
ohiobuckinut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #9
ThePinkUnicorn
Hata's gonna hate!

vCash: 900
ThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Why so angry?

Old 11-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #10
Guaransheed
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobuckinut View Post
I was just curious, and Richardson never won one nor do I recall him being touted for the Heisman out of high school like Brady Quinn and others have.
Oops. Huge fail on my part. I guess for some reason I truly believed he won. I would say Tebow, but other than that I doubt it. But most were high star ranked recruits with a lot of hype.