Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > BigTen Fever > Big Ten Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
B1G

vCash: 500
B1G is on a distinguished road
Virginia, Georgia Tech to B1G, Va Tech, NC State to SEC?

Ian Fitzsimmons ESPN Dallas is reporting this.

Account from a poster at Killer Frogs....

Listened to Galloway and Company, and Ian Fitzsimmons. Ian called Aggie to the SEC way ahead of everybody. On Air said that his source is inside the SEC office. Stated "that the SEC executive source has said that the Big Ten is planning on grabbing Virginia and Georgia Tech, while the SEC is planning on grabbing NC State and Virginia Tech. And that Clemson and Florida State are waiting on phone calls from the B12."

TexAgs....

Ian on ESPN 103.3 is reporting that his SEC sources are telling him that the B1G will continue expanding and grab UVA (whom I claimed as a hidden prize with its academics and Washington DC tv market) and Georgia Tech, which will then spur the SEC to grab Va Tech and NC State over the loud objections of Clemson and FSU, which will land them in the Big 12.

Last edited by B1G; 11-20-2012 at 08:03 PM.
B1G is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
Guaransheed

vCash: 1000
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
ThePinkUnicorn
Hata's gonna hate!

vCash: 900
ThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to behold
Wow.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #4
Hosker

Hosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura about
Ill be sick if its true.

That said Im not concerned, espn won't be the first one to break this sort of news.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #5
Dances With Gophers

vCash: 100
Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice
This is super awesome. I hope Delaney then annexes all of Canada (MANIFEST DESTINY!), and then perhaps Puerto Rico (perfect place to host a bounceyball tournament each winter). We'll need a West Coast presence, of course, so I'm thinking Hawai'i (having strength at sea is ALWAYS a strategic advantage - we'll cut off their escape route as we pinch them crossing over the Rockies!)

One final wish - New Mexico. It would be nice for Minny to play SOMEBODY we could beat on the gridiron with regularity. OK, well, like, 50% of the time.
Dances With Gophers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 07:56 PM   #6
Hoosierfan
Defender of The Rock

vCash: 100
Hoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant future
Has everyone lost their minds?

Old 11-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #7
geigerm

vCash: 4500
geigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud of
I'll believe this when I see it in a few more places. With that said, both Virginia and Georgia Tech bring more to the table than our newest additions.
geigerm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #8
Hosker

Hosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances With Gophers View Post
This is super awesome. I hope Delaney then annexes all of Canada (MANIFEST DESTINY!), and then perhaps Puerto Rico (perfect place to host a bounceyball tournament each winter). We'll need a West Coast presence, of course, so I'm thinking Hawai'i (having strength at sea is ALWAYS a strategic advantage - we'll cut off their escape route as we pinch them crossing over the Rockies!)

One final wish - New Mexico. It would be nice for Minny to play SOMEBODY we could beat on the gridiron with regularity. OK, well, like, 50% of the time.
We don't want New Mexico, we want UNLV. Vegas is where its at.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #9
Guaransheed

vCash: 1000
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by geigerm View Post
I'll believe this when I see it in a few more places. With that said, both Virginia and Georgia Tech bring more to the table than our newest additions.
How?
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #10
ThePinkUnicorn
Hata's gonna hate!

vCash: 900
ThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to behold
This smells like... desperation. I can think of quite a few other additions I would rather have than any of the latest 4.