Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > BigTen Fever > Big Ten Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
HuskerFan
Forum Moderator

vCash: 100
HuskerFan has a spectacular aura aboutHuskerFan has a spectacular aura about
Week 13: Michigan State vs. Minnesota

@
Michigan State Spartans (5-6, 2-5) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (6-5, 2-5)

3:30 PM ET, November 24, 2012
TCF Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
BTN
HuskerFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
Just to get some discussion here.... LINK

Quote:
"When we win Saturday -- and I'll say when -- we'll be a 6-6 football team, not climbing out of the cellar as a 2-10 football team," Dantonio said.
MSU touchdown faves. I wonder if there's been many cases where a team that's 5-6, 2-5 in conference has been a full TD favorite over the home team that's 6-5 with the same conference record. Trust me, I totally get it, but just kinda shows how baffling MSU's season has been with all these close losses.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
Bighouseblue

vCash: 500
Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
"When we win Saturday -- and I'll say when -- we'll be a 6-6 football team, not climbing out of the cellar as a 2-10 football team," Dantonio said.
Pride comes before the fall?

(And I don't think I'd be bragging about being 6-6, and picked to win the B1G this year, if I was MD)

Last edited by Bighouseblue; 11-20-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Bighouseblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
GoState
High Fever Club

vCash: 30000
GoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of light
I didn't pick up on any "bragging" out of that article

Last edited by GoState; 11-20-2012 at 05:59 PM.
GoState is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #5
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
A layer of snow last night/this morning:

The Gophers are undefeated at the Bank when the temperature at game time is under 45 degrees.....just sayin

Old 11-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #6
B1G

vCash: 500
B1G is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighouseblue View Post
Pride comes before the fall?

(And I don't think I'd be bragging about being 6-6, and picked to win the B1G this year, if I was MD)
The fall already happened.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
Drocks
Forum Moderator

It's currently 19-10 MSU with about 10 minutes left in the 4th. I've been in and out of this game, but Bell has like 2,000 yards so far in this game...lol

Old 11-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #8
Drocks
Forum Moderator

And now MSU has taken control, as Bell scores from 8 yards out to make it a 26-10 MSU lead with a little over 7 minutes left.

BTW, Kill has not been on the sidelines all 2nd half. My assumption is a seizure, but he could just be normal sick or something, I don't know.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #9
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Final: MSU 26, Gophers 10. Spartans salvage a bowl game this year.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #10
desertrat218

vCash: 2000
desertrat218 is a jewel in the roughdesertrat218 is a jewel in the roughdesertrat218 is a jewel in the rough
I'm glad to see Michigan State become bowl eligible. That defense is elite and deserves better than what their pathetic offense gave them this year.
desertrat218 is offline   Reply With Quote