Old 11-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
HuskerFan
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
HuskerFan has a spectacular aura aboutHuskerFan has a spectacular aura about
Week 12: Iowa vs. Michigan

@
Iowa Hawkeyes (4-6, 2-4) vs. #21 Michigan Wolverines (7-3, 5-1)

12:00 PM ET, November 17, 2012
Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI
ESPN
HuskerFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
Guaransheed
Administrator

Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Headed to Ann Arbor to watch this game. Hoping we get to see Denard play in his last home game ever. We'll see how his elbow is. It would be a HUGE letdown if he can't go for his last game ever in the Big House. Either way, it's going to be an exciting game and it'll be nice to see Michigan finally beat Iowa for once, after getting unlucky and screwed so many times.
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #3
ThePinkUnicorn
Hata's gonna hate!

vCash: 900
ThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
Headed to Ann Arbor to watch this game. Hoping we get to see Denard play in his last home game ever. We'll see how his elbow is. It would be a HUGE letdown if he can't go for his last game ever in the Big House. Either way, it's going to be an exciting game and it'll be nice to see Michigan finally beat Iowa for once, after getting unlucky and screwed so many times.
Get the fuck out of here with that weak shit! What a tool you are.

Last edited by ThePinkUnicorn; 11-12-2012 at 01:08 PM.
ThePinkUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

vCash: 1524
BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno why so excited to see Denard. Gardner is obviously the better QB.
BLACKGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #5
Guaransheed
Administrator

Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKGOLD View Post
I dunno why so excited to see Denard. Gardner is obviously the better QB.
The man literally carried this team on his back now for 2.5 years. Not to mention, he's literally one of the classiest players I can ever remember for ANY team. Never makes excuses, always blames himself and never teammates, works his butt off, and he's an amazing leader. This doesn't come down to who's better for the team this week. Michigan wins with either guy at QB and it would be an unjustice and despicable act in all honesty to make him sit for one game. He deserves to carry his team to victory one last time in the Big House, especially on senior day. This has nothing to do with Devin, the obviously better QB. Devin is fantastic, and he'll get his time. I wouldn't mind at all actually to see Devin play against OSU and in the bowl at QB and have Denard somewhere else. But one last time, in the Big House, it's Denard's team and Denard's game. No one should be allowed to take that from him.

And besides why am I excited? Literally the most electric player in the HISTORY of Michigan football and you think I shouldn't be excited to see him live one more time? I'm sorry you might still be butt hurt that he dominated your team, but you can keep your comments to yourself. If you need to even wonder why I'm excited to see the most electric and arguably one of the best ever* to play at the Big House, one last time, then I question what you think is exciting? Watching your team lose? Good for you, stick to your own thread, on your own crappy team.

*Certainly not even honorable mention as a QB, being best ever that is. But, in terms of just football and athletic ability and just overall? Arguably one of the best ever. Harmon, Woodson, Howard, then I think you've got to say Denard.

Old 11-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #6
Guaransheed
Administrator

Watch, then tell me I shouldn't be excited.

Or this.

Last edited by Guaransheed; 11-12-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Old 11-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #7
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

vCash: 1524
BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
best ever?

wtf are you smoking dude?

Denard may be an outstanding young man, I can't comment to that. And in all honesty neither can you. And I concede that he is a phenomenal athlete. He is. But when its all said and done...he's a mediocre to bad QB. Plain and simple IMO. And I can't understand how that is debatable. He's a great runner...and a bad QB. Its nothing to be ashamed about. Its just how it is.
BLACKGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
ThePinkUnicorn
Hata's gonna hate!

vCash: 900
ThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKGOLD View Post
best ever?

wtf are you smoking dude?

Denard may be an outstanding young man, I can't comment to that. And in all honesty neither can you. And I concede that he is a phenomenal athlete. He is. But when its all said and done...he's a mediocre to bad QB. Plain and simple IMO. And I can't understand how that is debatable. He's a great runner...and a bad QB. Its nothing to be ashamed about. Its just how it is.
Pretty much. You're not alone. Everyone, outside of sheed, knows this.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #9
Guaransheed
Administrator

Did you guys read what I wrote? Clearly not.....as is the case with 90% of replies from people on here.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #10
therevK29
Administrator

vCash: 2500
therevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond repute
Unlucky and screwed got a Ferentz snort out of me.

Outplayed and defeated is more like it. Take your lumps when they come. Michigan is light years ahead of Iowa in the talent department yearly and they can't get it done in recent years.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Iowa dash Michigan's hopes for a late season push. Not because of the fans like Beth, and the countless other UM fans we have here, but because of you. I can only imagine the excuses you'd come up with if your mighty Wolverines lost to the worst Iowa team since 1999.