Old 08-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
hoosiersbaby

vCash: 500
hoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the rough
2013 IU Football Commits

IU just picked up a HUGE commitment in 4 star DB Antonio Allen, formerly committed to Ole Miss.

Here's a list of our 2013 recruits as of today (according to Rivals):

Antonio Allen- DB 5'11'' 194 lbs- 4 stars
Danny Friend- TE 6'5'' 240 lbs- 3 stars
Evan Jansen- TE 6'5'' 240 lbs- 3 Stars
Isaac Griffith- WR 6'0'' 185 lbs- 3 stars
Demetrius Hill- DE 6'3'' 255 lbs- 3 stars
Myles Graham- RB 5'11'' 190 lbs- 2 Stars
Patrick Dougherty- DE 6'5'' 250 lbs- NR
hoosiersbaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
ohiobuckinut
Administrator

vCash: 103000
ohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to all
So what are Indianas primary needs. Are they being targeted? Who are the biggest guys left on the board?
Aggie Country Here I come this fall! Gig' Em!
ohiobuckinut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #3
hoosiersbaby

hoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the rough
I don't follow the recruiting too much, so I don't really know who their big targets are. Clearly, IU just needs talent all across the board. Defensive should be #1 priority. I would say that DT's are going to be getting thin, 3 of the 4 are seniors (Black Jr, Sliger and Replogle). We got a good start in improving our defense with getting Antonio Allen, hopefully it's the start of something good.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #4
Hoosierfan
Defender of The Rock

vCash: 100
Hoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant future
We're terrible, we need all the help we can get.

Old 08-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
The Hoosier Express

vCash: 1600
The Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosierfan View Post
We're terrible, we need all the help we can get.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #6
hoosiersbaby

Another commitment for IU! ATH Chase Dutra of Brownsburg, IN chose to be a Hoosier today.

Looks like a solid pick up.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/indiana/foot...u2bsI4bVJYsJB4

Old 08-27-2012, 01:05 AM   #7
Guaransheed
Administrator

vCash: 200
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Chase and Antonio are two really solid safeties. If Wilson can get some linebackers and maybe a few beefy, decently athletic guys for the line, things could be looking up.
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #8
Guaransheed
Administrator

Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Don't look now but Allen has some friends who might wanna join him at IU. I won't speculate more than that because I don't want to get you guys TOO excited about Indiana football, and my sources aren't 100% ever. I will say this, a certain player just decommitted from another Big Ten school and you may see another decommit from a different Big Ten school, and they both might end up at IU. But there's a lot of ifs and buts too. So we'll see.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:17 PM   #9
Hoosierfan
Defender of The Rock

vCash: 100
Hoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant future
Yeah, I it'd be fun to take Latham and the other guy (can't remember his name). Nobody has committed yet, but looks like we've got a decent shot.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #10
Guaransheed
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosierfan View Post
Yeah, I it'd be fun to take Latham and the other guy (can't remember his name). Nobody has committed yet, but looks like we've got a decent shot.
Yeah, that's who I was going for! There's word it could be more than 2, but that's really just baseless speculation IMO. But is it possible? Well if they bring in David, Darius, and Allen, then it's a nice core group to recruit some other guys from the state, so it wouldn't be unthinkable! Also, John(committed to Iowa) seems to be leaning towards IU if/when Darius and David commit. Word here in Bloomington is Darius and David will commit at Hoosier Hysteria.