Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMaryland TerrapinsMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersRutgersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > Team Forums > Wisconsin Badgers

Old 06-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
therevK29
Administrator

vCash: 2500
therevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond repute
football 2011 Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting (Football)

Name
Hometown
Position
Height
Weight
40-yard dash
Stars
Baldwin, WI
OLB
6'4
N/A
Merrill, WI
TE
6'4

Waunakee, WI
TE
6'5

Fon Du Lac, WI
ATH
6'5

*Note: star ratings are noted as the higher of the two rankings between Rivals and Scout.

Last edited by therevK29; 06-27-2010 at 07:31 PM.
therevK29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
wiscfan11

vCash: 500
wiscfan11 is on a distinguished road
Word is LB Derek Landisch committed to UW..he's from Arrowhead(one of the best high school football programs in the state)
wiscfan11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
ohiobuckinut
Administrator

vCash: 105000
ohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to all
Another commit

LB 79 Jordan Fredrick ***
(Memorial HS) Madison, WI 6-3/210
Aggie Country Here I come this fall! Gig' Em!
ohiobuckinut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
buckyfrog

buckyfrog is on a distinguished road
All 6 commits so far in this class are from Wisconsin, I wonder who will be UWs first out of state commit for this class.

Seems to be more in-state talent this year than usual in Wisconsin, I think Michigan State has two commits from Wisconsin.

Old 07-20-2010, 11:47 PM   #5
Buckingham_U
Chief Drunkard

vCash: 100
Buckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckyfrog View Post
All 6 commits so far in this class are from Wisconsin, I wonder who will be UWs first out of state commit for this class.

Seems to be more in-state talent this year than usual in Wisconsin, I think Michigan State has two commits from Wisconsin.
Yea, Wisconsin HS football is slowly becoming more respectable. We always have produced excellent linemen, but the skill positions were always lacking. I really like the keefer signing.

Everyday is a great day to be a Badger.

"I just returned from the greatest college sports town in the nation... Madison, Wisconsin." ~Scott Van Pelt
Buckingham_U is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2010, 11:17 PM   #6
Buckingham_U
Chief Drunkard

Buckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud of
WR/CB Terrance Floyd (Santaluces HS) from Lantana, FL committed today.

Another FL kid, good to see(i love how UW has developed that pipeline). The kid appears to be a ** prospect, but he looks pretty impressive.

He reportedly had scholarship offers from Central Florida, Florida International, Bowling Green and Buffalo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5bC_...layer_embedded

"I just returned from the greatest college sports town in the nation... Madison, Wisconsin." ~Scott Van Pelt

Old 07-31-2010, 09:30 AM   #7
buckyfrog

He has not yet been ranked by the rivals folks, but he is a 2 ** on scout. He looks like a decent prospect.

Old 07-31-2010, 12:08 PM   #8
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

OSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckyfrog View Post
He has not yet been ranked by the rivals folks, but he is a 2 ** on scout. He looks like a decent prospect.
2* means unranked on Scout right now too...

Old 08-01-2010, 08:18 PM   #9
Buckingham_U
Chief Drunkard

Makinton Dorleant, a DB from Naples, Fla committed today.

The Kid is a *** prospect(ranked 68th), is 5-11, 170 and runs a 4.45 40.

Read this about him in Buckyville.

"One of the Florida recruiting site guys just raves about this kid. Says he may turn out to be the best CB in the state by the time the season is over. Camped/combined at FSU, and said he would have walked out with an offer, but they already have 4 commits."

Sounds like another diamond in the rough, which is UW's specialty. Either way, i love the FL recruits.

Old 08-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #10
buckyfrog

Dorleant also has a goal of graduating early and enrolling in
December so that he could be on campus for spring football.

Nice to see UW snag these two kids from Florida to help the defensive backfield. Dorleant had offers from several other BCS programs.