Old 02-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
ball Minnesota vs. Ohio State

Minnesota Golden Gophers vs. #18 Ohio State Buckeyes

7:00 PM ET, February 20, 2013
Value City Arena, Columbus, OH
BTN

yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Dances With Gophers

vCash: 100
Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice
Minny needs this game like crazy.

I think we pull off the upset.

Dances With Gophers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #3
fink
High Fever Club

fink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of light
Depends on if tOSU plays zone. If they do, we'll score roughly 13 points. If they don't, it might be close.

"You will not win on the road in the B1G" -Ted Valentine
fink is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
Dances With Gophers

Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice
The recipe for beating the Gophers:

1 - begin with man-to-man coverage
2 - watch the Gophers pull away and build an early lead
3 - switch to zone
4 - let the hilarity ensue!

Old 02-20-2013, 11:30 PM   #5
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
71-45 OSU, final.
yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #6
Dances With Gophers

I'm assuming aOSU played str8 man in the 1st half, then switched to zone in the 2nd.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:05 PM   #7
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
This is getting out of hand. That Wisconsin game feels like when a patient is really sick, and they have that quick rally that gives hope, then they just die.

That's what this team is feeling like right now. Even if we pull off the miracle and beat IU next week, I'm don't know, the vibe just isn't good at all right now.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #8
Dances With Gophers

The players gave up. And so have I.

BACK TO HOCKEY!!!

Old 02-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #9
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances With Gophers View Post
The players gave up. And so have I.

BACK TO HOCKEY!!!
I don't think they've necessarily given up, but I think they're confused and frustrated, and honestly, I don't completely blame them, Tubby seems to be all over the place right now. I know UK fans warned us when he was hired, but I just didn't think it'd be this ugly at this juncture, especially considering how nice this year started.

Old 02-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #10
Dances With Gophers

This is arguably his best crop of players since he's been in Minnesota. And we're sucking wind.

Common denominator is Tubby.

I'm not saying we should fire him right now (esp. with no real viable alternative in place)...but unless we make a deep run (Sweet 16) in the NCAA's, we shouldn't be afraid of having a wandering eye.

Shaka-time!