Old 02-14-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
ball Wisconsin vs. Minnesota

#20 Wisconsin Badgers vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers

7:00 PM ET, February 14, 2013
Williams Arena, Minneapolis, MN
ESPN

yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #2
fink
High Fever Club

vCash: 100
fink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of light
Gophers win 58-53 in OT. The grinch can't steal Valentine's Day.

"You will not win on the road in the B1G" -Ted Valentine
fink is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2013, 12:06 AM   #3
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice win, congrats Gopher fans.
yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2013, 01:23 AM   #4
Sparticus

Sparticus is a glorious beacon of lightSparticus is a glorious beacon of lightSparticus is a glorious beacon of lightSparticus is a glorious beacon of lightSparticus is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fink View Post
Gophers win 58-53 in OT. The grinch can't steal Valentine's Day.
What the HELL was he doing by not fouling at the end? Not like Wisky was running a trap either to try to get a steal first. Just let Minny (Hollins was it?) dribble off half the time.

Very glad to see you guys pull out this win. Should keep Bo out of contention for the title and should put you guys into the tourney for good- assuming no epic collapse. Congrats!

Raised a Spartan...
...Soon to be an Illini
Sparticus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #5
Dances With Gophers

Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
What the HELL was he doing by not fouling at the end? Not like Wisky was running a trap either to try to get a steal first. Just let Minny (Hollins was it?) dribble off half the time.

Very glad to see you guys pull out this win. Should keep Bo out of contention for the title and should put you guys into the tourney for good- assuming no epic collapse. Congrats!
Don't worry - we're smart enough to save our epic collapses for tournaments.
Dances With Gophers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #6
Dances With Gophers

Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice

Wisconsin danced like fools to Ke$ha in their lockerroom after they beat Michigan. It went viral, even Ke$ha tweeted about it and said it's the most adorable thing she's ever seen or something like that.

So last night our players made fun of them.

Old 02-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #7
Buckingham_U
Chief Drunkard

Buckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances With Gophers View Post

Wisconsin danced like fools to Ke$ha in their lockerroom after they beat Michigan. It went viral, even Ke$ha tweeted about it and said it's the most adorable thing she's ever seen or something like that.

So last night our players made fun of them.

At Wisconsin we like to have fun after winning(i wouldn't expect you to understand). It's not just our BB team:

The kids also did it after beating Indiana this year:

Here's against Michigan, i guess they decided to add music this time.

Personally, i like it.

Everyday is a great day to be a Badger.

"I just returned from the greatest college sports town in the nation... Madison, Wisconsin." ~Scott Van Pelt
Buckingham_U is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2013, 11:23 PM   #8
Dances With Gophers

I hate you. Don't take it personally. I hate all of Wisconsin.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:49 AM   #9
Buckingham_U
Chief Drunkard

Buckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances With Gophers View Post
I hate you. Don't take it personally. I hate all of Wisconsin.
I've said it before. Your hatred of all things Wisconsin is something to be admired. It takes real dedicated to hate that many things, so completely.

Everyday is a great day to be a Badger.

"I just returned from the greatest college sports town in the nation... Madison, Wisconsin." ~Scott Van Pelt
Buckingham_U is offline   Reply With Quote