Old 02-05-2013, 02:23 AM   #1
Buckingham_U
Chief Drunkard

vCash: 100
Buckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud of
Tanner McEvoy commits

Tanner McEvoy is now a Badger. I have to admit this shocked the HELL out of me when i heard it. For those that do not know, McEvoy is considered the top transfer in the nation. UW beat out Oregon, WVU, Florida and Texas to get him. He is an athletic QB, but i wouldn't be too disappointed if he moved to WR(because who wouldn't want to throw to a 6'6 WR?). The kid has 3 years of eligibility left, and i'd love to see him develop into something special. I'm also impressed to see GA be able to beat out Oregon, Florida and Texas after coaching exactly 0 games at Wisconsin.

Everyday is a great day to be a Badger.

"I just returned from the greatest college sports town in the nation... Madison, Wisconsin." ~Scott Van Pelt
Buckingham_U is offline   Reply With Quote