Old 10-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #11
Bighouseblue

vCash: 500
Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
2015 Running back Damien Harris stats and measurables: 5'11", 201 pounds, 4.42 40 time. 122 carries for 1600 yards 32 touchdowns. Apparently had an electric timed 40 at 4.51 at 200 pounds as a sophomore. He claims he's down to a 4.42, which could be legit because he went from a 10.7 to 10.4 in the 100m run between his freshman and sophomore seasons. A ridiculous 13.1 ypc, and he usually only plays the first half for his team. Was one of the top RB's at Michigan's summer camp this past summer(reason for being the first 2015 offer).
He's in tenth fucking grade!
Bighouseblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #12
Guaransheed
Administrator

vCash: 200
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighouseblue View Post
He's in tenth fucking grade!
Yeah and he's a freaking beast. Check out a highlight video. He has video from every game he's played. So it isn't too hard to find some video of him. Dude trucks people like no other, cuts completely back across the field in the middle of the other teams entire team basically, and outruns people quite easily.
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #13
Guaransheed
Administrator

Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Well Brian, the fearless leader of MGoBlog has suggested we will most likely get:
Brian Mone
Malik McDowell
Damon Webb
Mason Cole
Parrker Westphal

Usually he's not one to post this kind of stuff, nor does he like to talk about things he's not pretty sure of. So there's that....I think it was already assumed we'd get Mone, Webb, and McDowell but it's nice to see it reaffirmed. Hopefully they all make a commitment soon. Also, Mone was thinking about committing this weekend apparently.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #14
Guaransheed
Administrator

Obviously Michigan didn't get Webb, but go figure since one of his coaches got a job with the Buckeyes. Gotta love Meyer

Denzel Ward has also de-committed and I'm left thinking, who cares? I was happy to have him, but with the way Michigan recruits OL, he's not a big loss. Probably not much of a loss at all, in all honesty. Still was very raw, so it would have taken him 3 years probably behind the classes we've already brought in to even think about seeing the field. So no big deal there. Especially not when we've already almost got 2 OL lined up for 2014, and I think Michigan is only taking 4 from now on.

The big news right now is which player Michigan is going to offer for QB. They have 3 or 4 private throwing sessions with QBs and they've said they'll only offer one QB. Most Michigan fans want David Cornwell, and I haven't seen film on any to say who I'd want. Cornwell is supposedly the best of Michigan's top 3 or 4 guys. The offer is supposed to go out sometime Wednesday. So I guess we'll see who it is then. Like I said, they say they'll only offer one and they want them to commit pretty much on the spot, according to reports that is. So we'll see what happens with all of that.

FWIW, Cornwell is in the top 5 of each site for best pro QB for 2014. Also listed as the top player from Oklahoma. Caleb Henderson is also listed as a top 5 guy for the Wolverines, but he's supposedly 4th on their list of who they want. Looks like Henderson is high on MSU, but apparently grew up a Michigan fan. He really wants an offer and so does Cornwell. Most sites have them pretty similarly ranked.

Last edited by Guaransheed; 02-04-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #15
geigerm

vCash: 4500
geigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud of
2014 QB Wilton Speight committed this morning.

http://www.freep.com/article/2013020...|text|Sports|s
geigerm is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #16
Bighouseblue

Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
Obviously Michigan didn't get Webb, but go figure since one of his coaches got a job with the Buckeyes. Gotta love Meyer
Do you have any links or evidence of this?

Old 02-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #17
Guaransheed
Administrator

Quote:
Do you have any links or evidence of this?
Maybe I can find it. Let me look. I remember this game from last time though. He really did offer a Cass Tech guy a job.

Also, I was hoping for Cornwell, but Speights is a good choice too plus he was insanely excited about playing at Michigan. Plus, dude is big. I think he's the one being compared to Big Ben. 6'6" and 225 lbs. right now going into senior year.

Edit: Coach Crowell who is Cass Tech's defensive coordinator was offered a job at OSU. Sounds like he didn't take a job there though, as he seems very focused on Cass Tech. But he has tweeted about being impressed with OSU coming to Cass Tech and stuff. I can't find a solid link though, I'm trying. I also should say it's plainly obvious that he's a huge Michigan fan, along with pretty much every single person on the Cass Tech staff. But, they do their best to be fair to every school, as they just want their kids to get a good opportunity and shot at life, no matter where it is!

Last edited by Guaransheed; 02-08-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Old 02-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #18
Bighouseblue

COMMIT! Bryan Mone, DT, Salt Lake City Highland (UT), 6'4, 315lbs.

4* in all the services, average about the top150 player in the country!

Old 02-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #19
Guaransheed
Administrator

He also supposedly has ridiculous speed. Many think he'll end up right at the #5 DT ranking and close to top 100.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #20
ohiobuckinut
Administrator

vCash: 103000
ohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to all
Quote:
COMMIT! Bryan Mone, DT, Salt Lake City Highland (UT), 6'4, 315lbs.

4* in all the services, average about the top150 player in the country!

Nice get from the inter-mountain west. Having lived in Utah, I am somewhat surprised to see the top in state players leave as often as they have (at least recently no that Utah is in a BCS conference). I have many friends who thought that Utah would be loading up on the top in state guys and pulling in top rated guys from places like California (UCLA and USC cant sign them all was the general thought).
Aggie Country Here I come this fall! Gig' Em!
ohiobuckinut is offline   Reply With Quote