Old 01-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #21
fink
High Fever Club

vCash: 100
fink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckingham_U View Post
The lack of light/siren is key in that picture. It's stupid that it can't be reviewed, but it still seems like he got it off, via the rule definition. From the rulebook:

Art. 9. Sound the shot-clock horn at the expiration of the shot-clock period. This
shot-clock horn shall not stop play unless recognized by an official’s whistle.
When the shot clock indicates zeros but the shot-clock horn has not sounded, the
shot-clock time has not expired.
Kind of costly maybe, but NCAA arenas should adopt the shotclocks that the NBA has that includes tenths of seconds on them. Did he get it off? Maybe. I'll forever be convinced that he didn't, but that's just my personal bias.

"You will not win on the road in the B1G" -Ted Valentine
fink is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #22
Buckingham_U
Chief Drunkard

vCash: 100
Buckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fink View Post
Kind of costly maybe, but NCAA arenas should adopt the shotclocks that the NBA has that includes tenths of seconds on them. Did he get it off? Maybe. I'll forever be convinced that he didn't, but that's just my personal bias.
Definitely should get those clocks. I can't imagine the cost would be that much more.

Everyday is a great day to be a Badger.

"I just returned from the greatest college sports town in the nation... Madison, Wisconsin." ~Scott Van Pelt
Buckingham_U is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #23
GoState
High Fever Club

vCash: 40000
GoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of light
considering the issue last year with the MSU\wisky bball game, I would have thought the shot clock situation would be lock solid
GoState is offline   Reply With Quote