Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > Team Forums > Minnesota Golden Gophers

Old 12-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #21
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinepole View Post
When you are recruiting and getting commitments from talent that programs as high up the food chain as Alabama are then offering; you know that your recruiters and talent evaluators are doing a great job.
No doubt, I take it as a good sign definitely, even if he does end up decommitting.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #22
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
Nate Godwin switched up from us to South Florida (BOO!)

But we got ourselves a Sebastian Janikowski in kicker/punter Ryan Santoso, 6'5", 270 lbs....what a beast

Old 01-25-2013, 10:20 AM   #23
Drocks
Forum Moderator

LB Rayfield Dixon from Florida committed a little bit ago, decent offers, sounds like Kill really wanted this guy, so good to see him get him....for now at least lol.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #24
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Nate Andrews finally plays us and decommits, but not to Alabama, but to Florida State.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:32 PM   #25
Drocks
Forum Moderator

A guy Kill's crew has been on for a while, Drew Wolitarsky finally publicly committed (apparently he committed in December but announced at an All-Star game this weekend). His tape and credentials woulda indicated a better offer list, but oh well.

Old 01-31-2013, 08:15 PM   #26
Dances With Gophers

vCash: 100
Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice
Towering tight end picks Minnesota over Miami (Fla.)

We stole someone from a Florida school?!

PACE YOURSELF, JERRY!!!!

Quote:
Nate Wozniak, a 6-10 tight end from Greenwood, Ind., has picked Minnesota over Miami (Fla.), his high school coach told 247Sports.com this morning.
Ranked by the 247Composite as the nation’s No. 37 tight end, Wozniak becomes the 16th commit for Minnesota in the class-of-2013. He also held scholarship offers from Cincinnati, Indiana, Iowa State, Maryland and Purdue.

At 6-10, Wozniak would be one of the biggest tight ends in college football history.

So the Gophers now have 16 commitments in this year’s class, including a 6-10 tight end, and a kicker who is 6-5, 270 pounds.
Dances With Gophers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 08:41 AM   #27
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Current temp in Minneapolis: -13
Current temp in Miami: 55

I'm almost questioning his decision myself

Old 02-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #28
Drocks
Forum Moderator

I'll update the first post some other time but we had a couple add ins on NSD. The biggie was JUCO LB De'Vondre Campbell, who picked us over Texas and K-State. He'll have three years also, so a very nice get for Kill and co.

We also flipped Mizzou commit Donovahn Jones cause we told him he'd get a shot at QB. I'm guessing most likely he ends up at receiver or something, but you never know.

Another late add was Daletavius McGhee, who just has an awesome name.