Old 12-20-2012, 07:46 PM   #11
Bighouseblue

vCash: 500
Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
Whoops!

This was a hoops whoops. I was a poet, and didn't know it!

Last edited by Bighouseblue; 12-20-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Bighouseblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #12
Spartan Pride
Larry Caper

vCash: 200
Spartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, I've watched one MSU basketball game all season. I could barely name 3/4 of the roster. It's not the end of the world to me.

But you constantly, daily, fucking daily making up imaginary quotes and then arguing against them is more than played out.

http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=35
Spartan Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 08:50 PM   #13
Guaransheed
Administrator

Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Pride View Post
Dude, I've watched one MSU basketball game all season. I could barely name 3/4 of the roster. It's not the end of the world to me.

But you constantly, daily, fucking daily making up imaginary quotes and then arguing against them is more than played out.

Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 09:30 PM   #14
Bighouseblue

Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Pride View Post

Some fan you are!

Old 12-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #15
GoState
High Fever Club

vCash: 50000
GoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of light
I listened to the announcement on the radio today and I admit it hurt to hear fucking Duke picked up another top recruit but this happens every year to every fan.
Bball will go on and State will compete and the following statement is from a dipshit:

"Just come to terms with the fact that MSU is becoming middle of the road for basketball"
GoState is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #16
Bighouseblue

There was a lot at stake for Izzo and MSU, with the recruiting of Jabari Parker. Who is your plan B?

December 18, 2012 at 9:15 pm
Recruitment of Jabari Parker a high-risk gamble for Michigan State

Quote:
High priority

Izzo and his staff have spent the better part of three years recruiting Parker, and if the importance of signing him wasn't evident enough by his ranking — the Spartans have signed zero players to next year's class.

"Clearly, he has been almost the sole priority for almost three years now," said Eric Bossi, national basketball analyst for Rivals.com.

It's a high-risk gamble, especially considering the other teams involved feel they have as good a shot as the other to land Parker. Evidence of that is the fact Izzo and Stephens were not alone in Texas. Sitting a few feet away was Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski and BYU coach Dave Rose.
This is for you, SpartanPride, Merry Christmas:
Quote:
Parker was the subject of a Sports Illustrated cover story in May and has been compared, by some,. to LeBron James.

Old 12-21-2012, 10:24 AM   #17
Spartan Pride
Larry Caper

Spartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighouseblue View Post
This is for you, SpartanPride, Merry Christmas:
Whoops, I think that was already posted.

I think Chris must be right though!
Spartan Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #18
Ross Mackey

vCash: 750
Ross Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoState View Post
I listened to the announcement on the radio today and I admit it hurt to hear fucking Duke picked up another top recruit but this happens every year to every fan......

IMO it hasn't happened enough lately for the Spartans, who run a program I truly respect...this news will not cause me to shed a tear for Izzo/MSU -- Purdue worked their asses off for years to cultivate relationships with BOTH the pillars of MSU's present team (Brandon Dawson and Garry Harris) only to have Izzo swoop in at the 11th hour and swipe 'em both...
Ross Mackey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #19
onlinepole

onlinepole will become famous soon enoughonlinepole will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
ERY DAY MAYNE! ERY DAY! If it makes you feel any better, he won't be the next Lebron. So you don't have to be that upset. Just come to terms with the fact that MSU is becoming middle of the road for basketball and football and your life will be so much better! Trust me.
Newsflash for you, Iowa is not even middle of the road. Only 3 teams (besides those on probation) didn't qualify for bowl eligibility this year in the B10 and Iowa was one of those 3. Your hoops program is finally rising from the ashes of a decade of failure. Most of the last 10 years Iowa has been the #3(at best) hoops program in Iowa.
onlinepole is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #20
onlinepole

onlinepole will become famous soon enoughonlinepole will become famous soon enough
If Parker turns out as good as he's projected, he'll only be playing college ball for 1 year anyway. Anybody who is good enough to be taken in the 1st round of the NBA draft does not come back for their Soph year. Too much $ at stake to lose if you get hurt playing college ball.
onlinepole is offline   Reply With Quote