Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > BigTen Fever > Big Ten Forum

Old 12-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
desertrat218

vCash: 2000
desertrat218 is a jewel in the roughdesertrat218 is a jewel in the roughdesertrat218 is a jewel in the rough
Penn State must really suck if we're ranked over them!
desertrat218 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #12
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosierfan View Post
Yeah, I'm sure that I jinxed them. The Hoosiers didn't show up yesterday, we'll see how they respond. There is still plenty left to prove.
I disagree, I thought IU showed up, they wanted that game a lot. Butler's a really good team, extremely well coached, and they certainly don't fade when challenged. It's not like IU is one of those great college teams who were legitimately a threat to go undefeated or something. Some well timed shooting from the Bulldogs also helped.

Old 12-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #13
Hoosierfan
Defender of The Rock

vCash: 100
Hoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drocks View Post
I disagree, I thought IU showed up, they wanted that game a lot. Butler's a really good team, extremely well coached, and they certainly don't fade when challenged. It's not like IU is one of those great college teams who were legitimately a threat to go undefeated or something. Some well timed shooting from the Bulldogs also helped.
Yeah, I never expected them to go undefeated. I think we got outplayed and outcoached. Jones and Smith came in with 4 fouls with 9 minutes to go and played until 7 minutes before either of them fouled out. Give Victor the ball and let him knock those guys out!

Old 12-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #14
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
Yep, definitely tactical things occurred that cost them. I just thought Butler should be given more credit than IU just not showing up, that's all.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #15
onlinepole

vCash: 500
onlinepole will become famous soon enoughonlinepole will become famous soon enough
B10 is what you call one stacked league for hoops. Put the Wildcats in any other league and NU would be nor worse than 3rd and definitely a Big Dance qualifier in the 12Pac, SEC, ACC or Big 12. Only other Big 6 conference that is even close is the BE who won't be what they are now for more than a year or 2 at the most.
onlinepole is offline   Reply With Quote