Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMaryland TerrapinsMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersRutgersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > Team Forums > Michigan State Spartans

Old 12-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #11
Bighouseblue

vCash: 500
Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobuckinut View Post
Neither team is ussually given prime seats in my experience. Usually those are sold in abvace to annual ticket purchasers.
Well, maybe I shouldn't say "prime" seats, depending on people's definition of that.

But I highly doubt that the MSU athletic department was only given upper corner end-zone seats.
Bighouseblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #12
HuskerFan
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
HuskerFan has a spectacular aura aboutHuskerFan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighouseblue View Post
Well, maybe I shouldn't say "prime" seats, depending on people's definition of that.

But I highly doubt that the MSU athletic department was only given upper corner end-zone seats.
Here's a diagram of the sections MSU was giving:
http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...oupCode=F&cgc=
HuskerFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #13
ohiobuckinut
Administrator

vCash: 102000
ohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighouseblue View Post

Now maybe they reserve some good seats for boosters but what's been available to me as a student and alum we corners and endzones, all levels. Usually seats between the 20's are sold before bowl announcements are made. A good way to see what will be available to alum and students (school allotment) is to look at stubhub or secondary markets before bowl announcements are made. Usually of there are no tickets listed for sale, those are reserved for the school.
Aggie Country Here I come this fall! Gig' Em!
ohiobuckinut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #14
Bighouseblue

vCash: 500
Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFan View Post
Here's a diagram of the sections MSU was giving:
http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...oupCode=F&cgc=
That does look pretty bad.

But the one thing I'll note, there was a separate log in for students....so who knows how many and what locations those seats are. Also, I know whenever we've bought tickets through UM, it was based on a donor points system, and was not the same interface and method as general tickets sold through the athletic department.

Last edited by Bighouseblue; 12-14-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Bighouseblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 09:43 PM   #15
mjp28
Administrator

vCash: 1700
mjp28 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoState View Post
I caught Joe Rexrode on The Huge Show this afternoon and he said it's expected most people are getting good seats through Stub Hub. Apparently the tickets through State's ticket office are not that desirable....corner of the stadium. He referenced a similar situation last year with Nebraska not selling their "allotment" yet 20,000 + Huskers fans were at the Bowl game.
As a general rule B10 team fans travel well and the bowls know it.

Might be interesting this poor year with all 7 teams as slight to huge underdogs.

Old 12-30-2012, 02:38 AM   #16
ThePinkUnicorn
Hata's gonna hate!

vCash: 900
ThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to behold
Jesus! It took me forever to find this thread because all you tools are cluttering up the feed with your nonsense! Nobody cares about the spread, betting lines, NBA bullshit, etc.!

And so anyways... Great game. Conroy just hit a 47 yd FG. 17-16 MSU with 1:01 left in the 4th.

Old 12-30-2012, 02:43 AM   #17
Buckingham_U
Chief Drunkard

vCash: 100
Buckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud of
Sparty takes over on downs, ball game folks! Nice to see the B1G get one in the W column.

Everyday is a great day to be a Badger.

"I just returned from the greatest college sports town in the nation... Madison, Wisconsin." ~Scott Van Pelt
Buckingham_U is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 02:43 AM   #18
ThePinkUnicorn
Hata's gonna hate!

vCash: 900
ThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to behold
17-16 MSU final.

Congrats, MSU fans. Well deserved. Putting Cook in definitely seemed to help. Fun game to watch.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:06 AM   #19
GoState
High Fever Club

vCash: 50000
GoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of lightGoState is a glorious beacon of light
Phew!!!

This offense really sucks though...QB controversy next year?
GoState is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 03:20 AM   #20
Spartan Pride
Larry Caper

vCash: 200
Spartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Fabulous ending. Dropped kick at the 6 was pure luck, but we havent had much of that so I'll take it.

Absolutely riveting QB competition coming in the spring...

Maxwell (this years starter)
Cook (hero in the last game of the season
O'Connor (hyped redshirt freshman)
Terry (even more hyped true freshman)

I'll take someone average.

Go Green.
Spartan Pride is offline   Reply With Quote