Old 10-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #21
Guaransheed
Administrator

vCash: 200
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiersbaby View Post
Not as exciting as the others, but IU also picked up a commitment from Clyde Newton, LB from Florida. Rivals has no stars yet.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/indiana/foot...r6SFwt6DlYsJB4
Dude can lay a hit and is strong as an Ox from what I've seen on him. He has a youtube video that's about 10 minutes long. He looks to have played every single linebacker position for his school and well. He needs to add on a little weight, but I think he could be a contributor for a while. Also looks pretty quick on tape as well and knows how to go at angles(may seem small but it's worth something).

Tackles too high though. He'll get trucked by Big Ten running backs, but you can be taught proper tackling.
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #22
hoosiersbaby

vCash: 500
hoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the rough
Darius Latham has committed to IU!!! I cannot wait until next year!!!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/indiana/foot...SiXEZMtOVYsJB4
hoosiersbaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #23
hoosiersbaby

hoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the roughhoosiersbaby is a jewel in the rough
Marcus Oliver, 2013 linebacker recruit, commits to IU. Solid pick up, no rating yet but he has great size at 6'1" and 225lbs.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/indiana/foot...TzvHReYU1YsJB4

Old 12-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #24
Guaransheed
Administrator

Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Quote:
Marcus Oliver, 2013 linebacker recruit, commits to IU. Solid pick up, no rating yet but he has great size at 6'1" and 225lbs.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/indiana/foot...TzvHReYU1YsJB4
I can't tell if this is him or not, but Jamonne Chester and DeAngelo Roberts are playing basketball at the WIC right now and they have a recruit with them that looks about this size. Also, Roberts is one tiny dude.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:50 PM   #25
hoosiersbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
I can't tell if this is him or not, but Jamonne Chester and DeAngelo Roberts are playing basketball at the WIC right now and they have a recruit with them that looks about this size. Also, Roberts is one tiny dude.
That's awesome, reminds me of when I was in the HPER and saw Rod Wilmont, Armon Bassett playing with Tom Pritchard and others (before things went to shit, lol)

FYI Indiana currently has the 49th ranked class for 2013, can't wait to see if it will translate to on field success.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:43 AM   #26
Guaransheed
Administrator

Quote:
That's awesome, reminds me of when I was in the HPER and saw Rod Wilmont, Armon Bassett playing with Tom Pritchard and others (before things went to shit, lol)

FYI Indiana currently has the 49th ranked class for 2013, can't wait to see if it will translate to on field success.
That would be awesome! I love watching college athletes come in and play. Some of them are crazy good too, even if they're not college basketball players. Others of them, are crazy athletic but terrible at ball. It's equally fun watching both!

Old 12-11-2012, 08:24 AM   #27
hoosiersbaby

And IU picks up another 2013 defensive commitment. Kristopher Smith, OLB out of Georgia.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/indiana/foot...8lLMaCuaZdsJB4

Old 05-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #28
The Hoosier Express

vCash: 1600
The Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to all
One last addition to the 2013 class, one big strong mofo!

http://www.iuhoosiers.com/sports/m-f...052013aaa.html

Old 05-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #29
Hoosierfan
Defender of The Rock

vCash: 100
Hoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant future
6-2, 320. Big dude.

Old 05-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #30
Guaransheed
Administrator

Seems like he has a good history as well. Another good pick-up for the Hoosiers. I really like this class.