Old 12-05-2012, 04:05 AM   #21
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
OSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hoosier Express View Post
Yes you are a homer for your tOSU boy, I already gleaned that from your previous post.
Haha. Name a portion that was incorrect? I will wait...Unless you going for contrarian with a touch of "reading comprehension issues."

Last edited by OSUBuckeye4Life; 12-05-2012 at 05:35 AM.
OSUBuckeye4Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #22
The Hoosier Express

vCash: 1600
The Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUBuckeye4Life View Post
Haha. Name a portion that was incorrect? I will wait...Unless you going for contrarian with a touch of "reading comprehension issues."
Look pal, stop trying to ruin the doom boner I have for the complete and utter failure of the Purdue football program.