Old 12-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #21
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUBuckeye4Life View Post
Lulz if true...
I did laugh my ass off when I heard. Congrats on your little girl.
yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #22
ThePinkUnicorn
Hata's gonna hate!

vCash: 900
ThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to behold
Haha... I'm actually surprised. Love him or hate him, the guy can coach.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:21 AM   #23
ThePinkUnicorn
Hata's gonna hate!

vCash: 900
ThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to behold
Haha... I'm actually surprised by this. Seems odd. Whether you love him or hate him, the guy can coach.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:01 AM   #24
Ross Mackey

vCash: 750
Ross Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely crazy...I guess the cash was irresistable, because I don't see how Arkansas is any closer to the top of the SEC than Wisky is in the B1G.....

His goofball coaching gaffes will be magnified in the SEC crucible, and I don't think it is at all a given that he will be able to recruit elite talent to Fayetteville.
Ross Mackey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #25
Dances With Gophers

vCash: 100
Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice
This sucks. I was hoping he'd stay at Sconnie. Now there's a real chance that Chryst comes back as their HC. CRAP!!!
Dances With Gophers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 09:17 AM   #26
Dances With Gophers

Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePinkUnicorn View Post
Haha... I'm actually surprised. Love him or hate him, the guy can coach.
LMFAO!

Really? Please graph me how his conference record is trending over the past few years. Then draw a vertical line showing when Chryst left the program. The program is trending down. Having BOTH PSU and aOSU bowl ineligible this season saved his frickign @$$! Bottom line - the guy can NOT coach. his assistants could, and the good ones were leaving like rats off a sinking ship.

God bless him for having a brilliant sense of timing, though = more money, zero hot seat for at least two seasons...absolutely brilliant!

Again, my worst nightmare - Chryst comes back. FURK!!!

Old 12-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #27
Bighouseblue

vCash: 500
Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePinkUnicorn View Post
Haha... I'm actually surprised by this. Seems odd. Whether you love him or hate him, the guy can coach.
LOL, what?

I watched this guy choke away a 19-0 half-time lead at Michigan Stadium, to our worst team of all time (3-9 with a loss to Toledo). Wisconsin was ranked #9 at the time!

Arkansas says they were impressed with Beilema because he has gone to three straight Rose Bowls. Well lets think about that for a moment. In 2010 Wisconsin went to the Rose Bowl, after a three way tie-breaker, in a down conference. In 2011, they went when OSU was in shambles with suspended players and PSU went through the Sandusky scandal, and again this year, when they should have never been in the conference championship to begin with (and I don't care how bad they beat Nebraska), Wisconsin was the 3rd best team in their division).

Last edited by Bighouseblue; 12-05-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Bighouseblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #28
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
OSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud of
Everyone is making a big deal about the 3 Rose Bowls. Great accomplishment. His first year he gets ALL kinds of credit from me.

Last year? OSU and PSU in turmoil. Michigan breaking in a new coach.

This year? Two teams, both arguably better, cannot play in the post season.

He is a good coach though. Not great by any stretch...but good.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #29
Spartan Pride
Larry Caper

vCash: 200
Spartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan Pride has a reputation beyond repute
I've always sort of thought Wisconsin fans didn't think he was a very good coach and sort of wanted him to fail, but couldn't argue with the records regardless of circumstance.
Spartan Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 09:27 PM   #30
Dances With Gophers