Old 12-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #11
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

vCash: 1524
BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
Who?
BLACKGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #12
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

vCash: 100
OSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud of
Google...

Old 12-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #13
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
Kent State head coach.

From Tressel's staff. Yay. So we hired a guy who learned to coach from a known lying, cheating, piece of shit, scumbag. Awesome.

I'm unimpressed.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #14
The Hoosier Express

vCash: 1600
The Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to all
Yeah I dunno. To me if that is the kind of guy you are going to hire, why even make the change to begin with?

Old 12-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #15
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

OSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hoosier Express View Post
Yeah I dunno. To me if that is the kind of guy you are going to hire, why even make the change to begin with?
Not once did Danny Hope have a year like Darrell Hazell did this year. Now, I would like to see him sustain that success for another year or two but in today's college football market...that doesn't happen much.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #16
The Hoosier Express

vCash: 1600
The Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUBuckeye4Life View Post
Not once did Danny Hope have a year like Darrell Hazell did this year. Now, I would like to see him sustain that success for another year or two but in today's college football market...that doesn't happen much.
Yes you are a homer for your tOSU boy, I already gleaned that from your previous post.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:08 PM   #17
Wells4Heisman
Georgian' Buck

Wells4Heisman is on a distinguished road
Hazzell will get Purdue back to a respectable level of play.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:22 AM   #18
ohiobuckinut
Administrator

vCash: 102500
ohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to all
so it take it the Purdue fans on here will now follow a different team since they have deemed this guy a cheater/ guilty for ever coaching on the Ohio State Staff?
Aggie Country Here I come this fall! Gig' Em!
ohiobuckinut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 12:48 AM   #19
Ross Mackey

vCash: 750
Ross Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond reputeRoss Mackey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobuckinut View Post
so it take it the Purdue fans on here will now follow a different team since they have deemed this guy a cheater/ guilty for ever coaching on the Ohio State Staff?
Not me-I'm pleased with this hire.. Tressel's a cheat and a phony, but IMO you don't paint everybody who ever worked with/for the guy with that label..I mean, every coach who was on PSU's staff at the same time as Sandusky isn't also a child-molester pedophile...

Hazell's pedigree and experience are infinitely superior to Danny Hope's at the time he took the Purdue job, he comes across as decidedly more intelligent, and he can only improve Purdue's gameday strategies and our recruiting throughout Ohio and the midwest...

Jones and Doeren --while having probably better resumes--ultimately were teases; in contrast, Hazell seems thrilled with the opportunity Purdue offers....I want a guy like that, as opposed to somebody looking around for something "better" to come along.
Ross Mackey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 01:19 AM   #20
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

Tressel is a liar and a cheater. As is tO$U's AD.

This guy...by association...is suspect, but as far as I know is clean. I just hope he doesn't end up embarrassing Purdue.