Old 12-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #11
mjp28
Administrator

vCash: 1275
mjp28 will become famous soon enough
I used to be a big motorhead, worked on my own cars, not now.
Some on the list:

1965 Mustang, 1st car
1969 Camaro Z-28 - best overall car I ever had!
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1972 Monte Carlo, nice
1973 Charger, eh
1966 Austin Healy, fun little car to play around in!
1978 Chevy C-10 pick up, the first new vehicle I ever bought for me

4 different motorcycles

But the last 7 new cars were all Chryslers, I did like the return of the 300M in 1999, Motor Trend Car of the Year.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #12
The Hoosier Express

vCash: 1600
The Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobuckinut View Post
Manual or automatic?
Automatic.

Bought it a year ago, only had like 30,000 miles on it. I had spent my entire life driving hand-me-down Buicks and I wanted to do something a little different. Love driving it but I never realized how hard it is to keep a black car clean.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #13
therevK29
Administrator

vCash: 2500
therevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond repute
I drive a truck. I have drove trucks for quite some time now. I will continue to drive trucks.

I like trucks.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #14
ohiobuckinut
Administrator

vCash: 102500
ohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hoosier Express View Post
Automatic.

Bought it a year ago, only had like 30,000 miles on it. I had spent my entire life driving hand-me-down Buicks and I wanted to do something a little different. Love driving it but I never realized how hard it is to keep a black car clean.
Welcome to my world. I have never had a light colored vehicle. never cared for them. I have had a forest green pickup, two maroon cars, and now a black Jeep. Not the easist to keep clean here in TX.

I am disappointed that Dodge has made most of their "muscle" cars automatics these days. I think the first year of the new challenger was all automatics. not sure if they continued that trend.

My last two vehicles have been manuals (pickup and jeep). I had to have the jeep shipped in from several hundred miles away as all 10 on the lot were automatics
Aggie Country Here I come this fall! Gig' Em!
ohiobuckinut is offline   Reply With Quote