Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMaryland TerrapinsMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersRutgersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > BigTen Fever > Big Ten Forum

Old 12-02-2012, 03:14 AM   #61
onlinepole

vCash: 500
onlinepole will become famous soon enoughonlinepole will become famous soon enough
What the hell happened to the Huskers. Wisky will go to the Rose Bowl unranked with 5 losses
onlinepole is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2012, 03:40 AM   #62
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
OSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud of
Daaaaammmmmnnnnn that was an ass whoopin...

Old 12-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #63
desertrat218

vCash: 2000
desertrat218 is a jewel in the roughdesertrat218 is a jewel in the roughdesertrat218 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
OVERRATED *CLAP CLAP - CLAP CLAP CLAP*

This is the true Nebraska team I've been waiting to see. Still believe Michigan would have beaten them if Denard didn't go down. Thank you Wisconsin for showing Nebraska how the Big Ten usually is. I can't wait until Michigan is winning the division most years....
You saw the true Nebraska team on October 27, don't forget!
desertrat218 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2012, 01:38 PM   #64
desertrat218

desertrat218 is a jewel in the roughdesertrat218 is a jewel in the roughdesertrat218 is a jewel in the rough
Did Wisconsin ever get called for a penalty last night? I haven't seen that much holding going on since the Gay Pride festival in San Francisco!

We sucked, and so did the refs

Old 12-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #65
Guaransheed
Administrator

vCash: 200
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
You saw the true Nebraska team on October 27, don't forget!
Quote:
Did Wisconsin ever get called for a penalty last night? I haven't seen that much holding going on since the Gay Pride festival in San Francisco!

We sucked, and so did the refs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A Nebraska fan complaining about refs?
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #66
desertrat218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A Nebraska fan complaining about refs?
23-9 ring any bells? Enjoy your 2nd place finish in the division now owned by Nebraska.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #67
geigerm

vCash: 4500
geigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud of
Quote:
23-9 ring any bells? Enjoy your 2nd place finish in the division now owned by Nebraska.
Eh, don't get too comfortable.

That game last night was ridiculous--thought Nebraska was better and had no idea Wisconsin had that game in them.
geigerm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #68
Hosker

vCash: 500
Hosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura about
It'll be interesting to see how next year shakes out... There is little doubt in my mind that NU has the better team and has an easier conference-schedule than the wolverines -not to mention easier than what we've had the past two seasons-.... A loss to UM probably won't keep us from making the title game.

The variable in all of this is of course how strong MSU and NW are (as well as PSU). We get them both at home, so that helps, but neither are gimmies either.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #69
geigerm

vCash: 4500
geigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosker View Post
It'll be interesting to see how next year shakes out... There is little doubt in my mind that NU has the better team and has an easier conference-schedule than the wolverines -not to mention easier than what we've had the past two seasons-.... A loss to UM probably won't keep us from making the title game.

The variable in all of this is of course how strong MSU and NW are (as well as PSU). We get them both at home, so that helps, but neither are gimmies either.
Agreed on the schedule--just having OSU on our schedule makes ours harder.

As far as team strength ... what are you guys losing? Michigan only has 13 seniors, I think, and that includes a handful of guys who aren't real contributors. I'm sure there's a good chance we lose Lewan to the draft, which would hurt a lot, but I still feel we'll be better next year than this year. I am optimistically assuming we'll be able to build a mostly new O-line and revive the running game, though ...
geigerm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #70
therevK29
Administrator

vCash: 2500
therevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond reputetherevK29 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not even gonna get into a flame war about the refs... All I am going to say is... I knew that SOMETHING would get said about the refs by a Nebraska fan(s).

It is always the refs. After sitting next to Nebraska fans at Kinnick and listening to them bitch about the refs, now I know. It is ALWAYS the refs.