Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > Team Forums > Michigan Wolverines

Old 11-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #11
Guaransheed
Administrator

vCash: 1000
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Bring it on. We were should have beaten both of the undefeated teams this year and Nebraska was a fluke. A&M is highly overrated, and I think Mattison would keep us in the game. Borges will lose it for us, but it will be competitive.
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #12
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

vCash: 100
OSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
Bring it on. We were should have beaten both of the undefeated teams this year and Nebraska was a fluke. A&M is highly overrated, and I think Mattison would keep us in the game. Borges will lose it for us, but it will be competitive.
Dear Lord when does "shoulda" turn into acceptance...Heck, I even let it go that you didn't use Braxton Miller in your list of QB's before. I cannot allow travesty after travesty...

Last edited by OSUBuckeye4Life; 11-30-2012 at 02:01 PM.
OSUBuckeye4Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #13
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

vCash: 1524
BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosker View Post
This would be the worst possible SEC match-up for any B10 team... I would love to watch UM to play them.
Interesting. I guess I see it completely opposite. Michigan couldn't pick a worse opponent is my feeling. They'll have to win a shootout against a team I have high doubts they can outscore. First team to 50 wins.

I guess we'll see.
BLACKGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #14
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

OSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud ofOSUBuckeye4Life has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKGOLD View Post
Interesting. I guess I see it completely opposite. Michigan couldn't pick a worse opponent is my feeling. They'll have to win a shootout against a team I have high doubts they can outscore. First team to 50 wins.

I guess we'll see.
I think you guys are saying the same thing in different ways. Both of you are saying Texas A&M is a bad matchup for Michigan. In other words, not a good chance for Michigan to win that game.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #15
ThePinkUnicorn
Hata's gonna hate!

vCash: 900
ThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to beholdThePinkUnicorn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaransheed View Post
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha... ah... bwahahahahaha!

Don't know if serious or stupid and delusional.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #16
Bighouseblue

vCash: 500
Bighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud ofBighouseblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUBuckeye4Life View Post
I think you guys are saying the same thing in different ways. Both of you are saying Texas A&M is a bad matchup for Michigan. In other words, not a good chance for Michigan to win that game.
That 2nd and 3rd B1G Bowl spot is going to be a bitch matter what. I'm not sure I like Michigan's chances against Georgia, LSU or Florida...along with T A&M. It's going to be a tough draw either way.
Bighouseblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 02:25 PM   #17
OSUBuckeye4Life
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighouseblue View Post
That 2nd and 3rd B1G Bowl spot is going to be a bitch matter what. I'm not sure I like Michigan's chances against Georgia, LSU or Florida...along with T A&M. It's going to be a tough draw either way.
Yeah, I feel you. OSU messed it up for the top half of the bowl tier teams. Penn State for the middle to lower half bowl teams.

I hope all of the Big 10 comes out and impresses...

Old 11-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #18
Hosker

vCash: 500
Hosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Exactly. There is no way UM(or any other B10 team) would our-score aTm, but none of the other SEC teams bring as explosive of an offense, or a consensus heisman finalist, to the table.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #19
Guaransheed
Administrator

vCash: 1000
Guaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really niceGuaransheed is just really nice
Quote:
Dear Lord when does "shoulda" turn into acceptance...Heck, I even let it go that you didn't use Braxton Millerin your list of QB's before. I cannot allow travesty after travesty...
Can't believe I overlooked him. Especially after being the only one on this forum for basically an entire year who defended him.
Guaransheed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #20
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

vCash: 1524
BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, I feel you. OSU messed it up for the top half of the bowl tier teams. Penn State for the middle to lower half bowl teams.

I hope all of the Big 10 comes out and impresses...
lol. Despite being undefeated, tO$U is not terribly impressive.

Sadly...if they were allowed to play, they'd play notre dame, and it would actually be a very close, competitive game...allowing everyone without a brain to legitimize both teams. When in reality both teams got to undefeated status playing a shit schedule. Neither team is terribly impressive. Whoever would win would probably be one of the most pathetic Champions in the BCS Era. Luckily...(hopefully), Alabama will drop about 70 points on notre dame and we can all understand just how shitty they really are.
BLACKGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote