Old 11-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
Dances With Gophers

vCash: 100
Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice
$EC = overrated

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...c-is-overrated

I didn't say it. CBS did.
Dances With Gophers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
onlinepole

vCash: 500
onlinepole will become famous soon enoughonlinepole will become famous soon enough
They will have at least 6 teams not go bowling this year, when you only need 6 wins to go.
onlinepole is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
The depth is most certainly not there. They will always have top line teams, but it's not like 1-12 or whatever they're just loaded.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #4
Buckingham_U
Chief Drunkard

Buckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud ofBuckingham_U has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drocks View Post
The depth is most certainly not there. They will always have top line teams, but it's not like 1-12 or whatever they're just loaded.
VERY top heavy conference. 6 teams will finish with 2 or fewer conf wins, and all 6 of those teams will have losing records.

Everyday is a great day to be a Badger.

"I just returned from the greatest college sports town in the nation... Madison, Wisconsin." ~Scott Van Pelt
Buckingham_U is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
onlinepole

vCash: 500
onlinepole will become famous soon enoughonlinepole will become famous soon enough
Will be interesting to see how the bowls are slotted this year and who gets a BCS bowl bid. If the Cats get the Gator bowl bid I like our chances to win.
onlinepole is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #6
Dances With Gophers

Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice
I read somewhere that the top 6 teams in the $EC are 30-0 against the bottom feeders this season. Top heavy, anyone?
Dances With Gophers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #7
The Hoosier Express

vCash: 1600
The Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to allThe Hoosier Express is a name known to all
Overall, I agree that conference is over-rated. The number of teams in that league that get ranked in the Top 10 of the BCS is ridiculous. Alabama is pretty good, I'll give them that one. After that...LSU is quirky but pretty damn good. Georgia and Florida I don't buy all that much. South Carolina, eh whatever. After that.......A&M is okay. They did beat Bama. I almost respect A&M more than a lot of those established $EC powers, they kind of came right in and proved themselves against all that Southern arrogance.