Old 11-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
Drocks
Forum Moderator

vCash: 200
Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
ball Battle 4 Atlantis Thread

Game 1: Duke Blue Devils (3-0) vs Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-0)
2:30 PM CT, November 22, 2012
Battle 4 Atlantis - Nassau, Bahamas
AXS TV
Duke 89, Gophers 71

Game 2: Memphis Tigers (2-1) vs Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-1)
12:00 PM CT, November 23, 2012
AXS TV
Gophers 84, Memphis 75

Game 3: Stanford Cardinal (4-2) vs Minnesota Golden Gophers (5-1)
2:30 PM CT, November 24, 2012
AXS TV
Gophers 66, Stanford 63

Last edited by Drocks; 11-24-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Drocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Drocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud ofDrocks has much to be proud of
Big game for us, I think we got a shot. We have the athleticism to give them problems, but if we keep turning it over like we have the first few games, we could get ran.

Old 11-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
fink
High Fever Club

vCash: 100
fink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drocks View Post
Big game for us, I think we got a shot. We have the athleticism to give them problems, but if we keep turning it over like we have the first few games, we could get ran.
This. Especially against Duke's pressure.

"You will not win on the road in the B1G" -Ted Valentine
fink is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #4
fink
High Fever Club

fink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of lightfink is a glorious beacon of light
Duke wins 89-71. Game was more competitive than the score indicates. We played pretty well all things considered, Duke just shot the hell out of the ball and just about everything fell. 8-10 from three.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #5
Dances With Gophers

Dances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really niceDances With Gophers is just really nice
Well, I guess Reusse was spot on with his Turkey of the Year award going to Tubby
Dances With Gophers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
fink
High Fever Club

May as well just make this the Atlantis Tournament thread. Gophers playing Memphis right now, down 10-7 at the under 16 TV timeout.

Old 11-23-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
fink
High Fever Club

Gophers lead 47-42 at halftime. Andre Hollins with 24 points on 9-10 shooting. Holy shit.

Old 11-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #8
fink
High Fever Club

Gophers win 84-75. Andre Hollins with 41 on only 16 shots. Kid can play.

Old 11-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #9
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fink View Post
Gophers win 84-75. Andre Hollins with 41 on only 16 shots. Kid can play.
Well put....

Amazing display, I knew he was prime to bust out soon, his season's been pretty off and on, but that was ridiculous.

Old 11-23-2012, 05:44 PM   #10
Drocks
Forum Moderator

Playing Stanford tomorrow at the same time as the MSU game, so that kinda sucks. But a rematch of that NIT title game last year that ended so poorly for us. I'm sure a little bit of redemption is on their mind.