Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > BigTen Fever > The Tailgate

Old 11-18-2012, 12:55 PM   #21
mjp28
Administrator

vCash: 1275
mjp28 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp28 View Post
Y'all know what's coming......

yeah baby NOTRE DAME is #1

...and ND + = 22-0

Life's pretty good this week.
Now I have money on CLE +8 vs DAL, go ahead make my week.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #22
Hosker

vCash: 500
Hosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Y'all know what's coming......

yeah baby NOTRE DAME is #1

...and ND + = 22-0

Life's pretty good this week.
22-0 is nice, but how does it feel to know that neither one is going to win any hardware?

Old 11-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #23
mjp28
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosker View Post
22-0 is nice, but how does it feel to know that neither one is going to win any hardware?

Doesn't bother me at all, 22-0 is 22-0, maybe 24-0 next week?

Old 11-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #24
mjp28
Administrator

Quote:
Now I have money on CLE +8 vs DAL, go ahead make my week.
Well +8 was good as soon as it was in OT....but I guarantee my pitiful BROWNies woulda' won "IF":

1. Their star DB wasn't hurt during during practice and replaced by a second year guy named "Toast".

2. Hit with a ton of ticky-tack penalities.

Oh well, such is life.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #25
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

vCash: 1524
BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosierfan View Post
They've earned that opportunity.
Die in a fire.

Funny how people will bash an undefeated Boise State every year...but dangle from the nuts of an undefeated notre dame. They are no different.
BLACKGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #26
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Have since I was a kid, the ARA years, Joe Montana, the whole bunch, plus good ol' mom is Irish.
You also can die in a fire. Anyone that likes notre dame should be banned from the site.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #27
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

notre dame at #1 is all the proof anyone should need to realize how bad teams in CFB are this year. And this isn't just blind hating. notre dame has struggled to beat not just one, but many mediocre to bad teams this year...finding a way to win here and there. Overall? A top-25 team sure...#1? No chance.

Put notre dame on the field with just about any team currently ranked in the top-10 and they would lose.

The real disgusting thing here is this: notre dame vs. Bama is your Championship game right now. Fuck that. Everyone loses. At least I will have a day to myself, because no way in hell I'm tuning in to watch that shit.

Go Trojans.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #28
ohiobuckinut
Administrator

vCash: 102500
ohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to allohiobuckinut is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKGOLD View Post
Die in a fire.

Funny how people will bash an undefeated Boise State every year...but dangle from the nuts of an undefeated notre dame. They are no different.
Can you show me ONE Boise State schedule that compares to Notre dames this year?
Aggie Country Here I come this fall! Gig' Em!
ohiobuckinut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 11:44 AM   #29
Hoosierfan
Defender of The Rock

vCash: 100
Hoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant futureHoosierfan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKGOLD View Post
notre dame at #1 is all the proof anyone should need to realize how bad teams in CFB are this year. And this isn't just blind hating. notre dame has struggled to beat not just one, but many mediocre to bad teams this year...finding a way to win here and there. Overall? A top-25 team sure...#1? No chance.

Put notre dame on the field with just about any team currently ranked in the top-10 and they would lose.

The real disgusting thing here is this: notre dame vs. Bama is your Championship game right now. Fuck that. Everyone loses. At least I will have a day to myself, because no way in hell I'm tuning in to watch that shit.

Go Trojans.
Oklahoma was a top 10 not too long ago before they met ND.

Old 11-19-2012, 12:31 PM   #30
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobuckinut View Post
Can you show me ONE Boise State schedule that compares to Notre dames this year?
notre dame's schedule this year contains 2...2 legit opponents...Oklahoma and Stanford.

The same argument applies...1 or 2 games against actual tough teams, and the rest of the schedule is weak, pathetic teams.

Of the good teams they played. Stanford got screwed...notre dames TD to send it to OT shouldn't have counted, it wasn't a TD. And Oklahoma...I still struggle to understand why they are ranked so high. It doesn't make sense to me. I think its just name recognition really. They have lost to the only quality teams they have faced.