Illinois Fighting IlliniIndiana HoosiersIowa HawkeyesMaryland TerrapinsMichigan WolverinesMichigan State SpartansMinnesota Golden GophersNebraska CornhuskersNorthwestern WildcatsOhio State BuckeyesPenn State Nittany LionsPurdue BoilermakersRutgersWisconsin Badgers

Go Back   BigTenFever > BigTen Fever > The Tailgate

Old 11-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #21
Hosker

vCash: 500
Hosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePinkUnicorn View Post
I like Bill Snyder. Hate all that is Notre Lame. No ill feelings towards Oregon and they're fun to watch. I was pretty impressed with what I saw from K State, all around, last night. "Optimus Klein" is the real deal. Their defense seems to be pretty solid too. I want to see hillbilly heads explode when there's a $EC-less NC.
I respect Bill Snyder as a coach. He's good... I hate KSU though, and a lot of their fans, and so I guess that I hate Bill by extension too.

They are good this year, and they deserve to make the title game if they win out, which would make it all the more fun to see them get snubbed or to lose the title game.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #22
Hosker

Hosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura aboutHosker has a spectacular aura about
In a really perfect world Louisiana Tech and KSU make the title game, and KSU loses.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #23
onlinepole

onlinepole will become famous soon enoughonlinepole will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp28 View Post
Now a non-SEC BCS would be lovely.
and quite likely too. Oregon is going to be tough for anybody to beat as will KSU. ND is going to need one of them to lose in order to get in and I'll be surprised if that happens
onlinepole is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #24
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

vCash: 1524
BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
I've always hated KSU for a couple reasons.

1.) They schedule like shit. Beyond shit. Their OOC's year-in-year-out make Wisconsin look like they are scheduling tough.
2.) 1998. "best KSU team ever"...loses Big12 Title in OT, somehow drops to the Alamo Bowl. All their fans and all the bullshit hype about how "poor KSU having to go to the Alamo Bowl and play a terrible, unranked, crappy Purdue team". And Purdue spanked that KSU ass. Fuck yeah. And after the win!? All the talk was about how KSU obviously let down, how playing in such a shit-bowl against a shit-opponent was the reason they lost. Bullshit.

Screw KSU.

However...at this point. KSU has to win out. And Oregon has to win out. I cannot even fathom notre dame in the Title game. It makes me sick. The bile rises at the thought.
BLACKGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #25
geigerm

vCash: 4500
geigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud ofgeigerm has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKGOLD View Post
However...at this point. KSU has to win out. And Oregon has to win out. I cannot even fathom notre dame in the Title game. It makes me sick. The bile rises at the thought.
The only thing that might make ND in the title game OK would be them getting their asses kicked. I'd enjoy watching that, once it became obvious they had no prayer. Of course, I'd probably prefer having them shut out of the game, then getting their asses kicked in a more boring BCS bowl.

Really, anything that involves ND losing is OK with me.
geigerm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #26
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

BLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKGOLD has a reputation beyond repute
It would be nice to see notre dame get completely blown out in a Title game...just outright destroyed. So that in future years everyone can remind themselves that an undefeated notre dame is nothing more than a clone of an undefeated Hawaii, or Tulane, or an undefeated MAC or Big lEast Champion...it means very little.

Old 11-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #27
yaya551
Administrator

vCash: 30657
yaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond reputeyaya551 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKGOLD View Post
an undefeated notre dame is nothing more than a clone of an undefeated Hawaii, or Tulane, or an undefeated MAC or Big lEast Champion...it means very little.
Ha, exactly!!
yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #28
BLACKGOLD
Champion of the Sun

Fuck.